January 25, 2015

Tying shoelaces is a luxury

.... and these are my favourite from ASOS. My only beef with sneaks lately is that I need them to be slip ons, as with two under two, I don't have the luxury of time to tie my shoelaces. My other beef with sneaks is that mine only last one summer - I'm a human who moves, therefore my feet sweat and  by the end of September, if those kicks are in the garbage already, they certainly smell like it. So it's tough to cough up $150 on a pair of shoes that will only get used for 5 months tops and frankly, they're going to get splashed and soaked. 

And I don't even want to hear the S word - you can not wear sneaks like these with socks.   


(what does that name even mean...? What is Pre-Montreal...?)


(I might just buy these for myself anyways)

(btw I'm a size 9.5 in sneaker world so go for it)